- “What’s Brewing in Bergen” | Fresh Cup | February 2017
- “When I first booked my trip to Norway, coffee was far from my mind. For me, Norway was a land of fjords, forests, and untamed wilderness—a place you visit for nature, not for food and drink. And until recently, Norwegians might have told me they felt the same way.” (Read more…) Both story and photographs by me.
- “Prodded by Minimum Wage Hike and Social Justice Instinct, Seattle Restaurants Try No-Tipping Model” | Upserve | July 2017
- “Open Educational Resources” | American Libraries | September 2017
- “Cafés as Venues: Part 1 | 2 | 3 | 4” | Fresh Cup | November 2016
- “The Freedom of Reading” | American Libraries | October 2016
- “How to Name a Café” | Fresh Cup | August 2016
- “Recruiting and Retaining Volunteers” | American Libraries | June 2016
- Giving Back Comes Full Circle | Activate Good
- Volunteering Sparks Relationships | Activate Good
- 4 Reasons to Go on an Adventurous Honeymoon | GalaPal
- Where Are They Now? 2014 Designer Katherine Fisher Launches Clothing Line | Couture for a Cause
Reports and Press Releases:
- “Dual Jurisdiction – Combined Court Improves Communication for Delinquent Children Who have also Suffered Abuse” (PDF)
- “Gov. Pat McCrory Proclaims April as North Carolina Guardian ad Litem Child Advocate Month” (PDF)
Note: While I may have advised on concept and layout, no graphics were designed by me.